BSB40315 – Certificate IV in Customer Engagement
Is this course for you?
The Certificate IV in Customer Engagement is suitable for individuals seeking to work on the organisational frontline, specifically in team-based environments. In addition to fostering the practical leadership strategies required for team leaders to excel, this qualification brings particular focus to the evaluation of information from multiple sources, as well as the application of effective solutions to customer service queries.
Key Features in this Course
- Communicate verbally with others in negotiation, training and questioning
- Convey workplace procedures and work instructions to team members
- Demonstrate individual responsibility for completing tasks
- Complete individual tasks to support team goals
- Resolve issues and conflicts with team members
- Use manuals and other documentation to overcome problems with information technology or other office equipment
- Suggest improvements to support the development of improved work practices and team effectiveness
- Contribute to planning processes with team members to meet expected outcomes
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of products and services
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Contact Centre Team Leader
- Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Customer Contact Coach
- Complex Enquiry Customer Contact Operator
Entry Requirements for Domestic Students
While there is no formal academic entry requirement for this course, you may be required to show successful completion of an academic qualification equivalent to Year 10, 11 or 12.
Entry Requirements for International Students
While there is no formal academic entry requirement for this course, for the student visa purposes you may be required to show successful completion of an academic qualification equivalent to Year 10, 11 or 12.
We require an upper Intermediate level (completed) equivalent of IELTS 5.5, with no individual band under 5.0.
To enroll in a St Basil’s course you must be over the age of 18.
|Intake Dates||29th January | 29 April | 22 July | 14 October|
|Duration||36 weeks (term breaks not included)|
|BSBCUS401||Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies|
|BSBLED401||Develop teams and individuals|
|BSBWHS401||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements|
|BSBSUS401||Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices|
|BSBCUE403||Schedule customer engagement activity|
|BSBCUS402||Address customer needs|
|BSBCUS403||Implement customer service standards|
|Term break (06 July – 21 July 2019)|
|BSBMGT401||Show leadership in the workplace|
|BSBWOR403||Manage stress in the workplace|
|BSBLED501||Develop a workplace learning environment|
|Term break (28 September – 13 October 2019))|
|BSBLDR402||Lead effective workplace relationships|
|BSBINN301||Promote innovation in a team environment|
|BSBINM401||Implement workplace information system|
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes